Blog author: https://www.kkemc.com/
With the development of science and technology, people’s smoking patterns have also changed. Traditional cigarettes that burn tobacco are gradually replaced by electronic cigarettes.
Why e-cigarette become popular for the following reasons:
1) E-cigarettes are much less harmful to the human body than traditional cigarettes. E-cigarette smoking is more conducive to health.
2) Various flavors could choose, fruit flavors are very popular, very popular with smokers, sweet fruit flavors will not be resented by others, especially his wife, will not quarrel due to this, and there is no secondary hazards.
3) There is no need to worry about the fact that the ash is full of houses. It is not necessary to increase the burden on the wife to clean the house, which is to a certain extent conducive to family harmony.
4) The volume is usually small, easy to carry and will not cause air pollution.
5) Can be drawn at any time, do not have to worry about the the traditional cigarette, after a little while will be completely self-ignition exhausted.
6) Even becoming popular with women because of the sweet fruit flavors.
How to choose the right e-liquid | e-juice ?
With different brans and various flavors, it may be difficult for new users to choose.
1) choose the flavor you will like.
The common e-juice flavors are No flavor, Tobacco, Fruit flavor, Candy flavor, Menthol (mint), Drink flavor.
2) choose the suitable base for you. how many VG and how many PG
The respective advantages and disadvantages of VG and PG
a, large smoke
b, healthy, less allergic reactions
c, natural sweetness
d, throat comfort
a, the E-juice is thick, not easy to guide oil through atomizer.
b, poor throat feel
c, sweetness may cover the aroma
d, there is dry mouth and accumulation
a, easy to mix
b, hit a strong sense of the throat
c, smoke oil is good
a. Although the FDA deems it safe, it has an adverse reaction report
b. Smoke oil needs sweetener to increase sweetness
What is VG and PG ?
VG is an abbreviation of English vegetable glycerine. Since VG is extracted from plants, many users of electronic cigarettes think that VG is healthier. The VG traits are viscous and have a large specific gravity and therefore produce large smoke. People who like VG feel that VG is comfortable and some people do not feel it. VG produces less irritations and sensitization than PG, but some users say that it causes phlegm in the scorpion. VG is naturally sweet, and some users think it is so good that there is no need to add sweeteners to sweet flavored cigarette oil. The sweetness of VG is not from the sweetener or sugar in the flavor, but rather the taste of VG itself, which is better. However, some users feel that VG’s sweetness is too high, overshadowed by the taste of smoke oil itself. PG is an abbreviation for English propylene glycol. PG is manufactured through the hydration of propylene oxide. PG is much rarer than VG and produces much less smoke. But PG has a strong throat sensation, and many users like it. PG has been recognized by the FDA as a safe food additive. However, from the reaction of e-cigarette users, some users experienced allergies and other adverse reactions after using PG-containing cigarette oil. Allergies are large or small, light or uncomfortable throat, severe systemic itching, and accompanied by dizziness, nausea. If an allergic reaction occurs, these people choose to use VG’s oil.
3) choose the nicotine content depend on your vape( Important ! )
Nicotine may caused human’s dependence, that is, addiction, of course, a lot of inhalation poisoning，The right amount of nicotine is not poisoned and will make the smoker feel relaxed. Because the small e-cigarette has a smaller atomizer and less evaporation, the amount of nicotine inhaled per mouth is correspondingly smaller. This requires more nicotine content to have a feeling of smoke. If the e-liquid has a low nicotine content, no smoking taste can be extracted. However, it does not affect the fruit flavor or other flavors of e-liquid oil. On the contrary, larger e-cigarettes have larger atomizers that evaporate larger, smaller nicotine content can be used, and if nicotine content is large, smokers may not be able to tolerate it. The common nicotine content is 0 mg (none), 3 mg (low), 6 mg (middle), 11 mg (higher), 18 mg (high), 24 mg (Especially high).
With the above introduction, I believe you must know how to choose.
Thank you for watching.
Need to buy e-juice | e-liquid ? ⇨ https://www.kkemc.com/